Please follow these instructions when preparing your graphic files for one of our products.
UPLOADING YOUR ARTWORK:
Please upload your artwork using our WeTransfer page. If you cannot access this page, you are also welcome to email us a link to where we can download your files from an alternate source. Do not email your artwork files directly to us.
Artwork should be prepared in one of the following "native" file formats:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
You can also send artwork in these formats:
- Flat TIF files in CMYK at 100% scale saved with LZW Compression
- Flat JPG files in CMYK at 100% scale saved at LEVEL 12 quality from Photoshop
Please note that flat raster files such as TIF or JPG prevent us from performing color matching. If you have specific Pantone colors that need to be matched, please prepare your files using one of the Adobe products in native format.
DO NOT SEND artwork in the following formats:
- Acrobat PDF
- MS Word
- MS Powerpoint
- GIF or PNG
- Send native layout files only when working in Illustrator, Photoshop or InDesign (AI, PSD and INDD) along with "all" supporting items such as linked images and files. Do not embed images and files into your AI and INDD layouts. Rather, please link them and supply the files used.
- Design at 100% scale when the graphic template is provided as such. Some templates on this site are prepared at smaller scales. When using those templates please provide the design to the scale supplied.
- Convert all fonts to outlines before sending Illustrator or InDesign files; or rasterize fonts before sending a Photoshop file.
- All raster images used in all layouts must be 100ppi minimum when at 100% final output scale. Do not exceed 150ppi at 100% scale.
- Please do not flatten your Photoshop files if possible.
- CMYK color space must be used at all times for all graphic elements.
- Avoid placing letters or logos on indicated panel breaks or cut lines where noted in templates.
- Please provide a low resolution JPG or PDF preview of your layout we can use as visual reference when opening your large files. Note any critical colors on this document.
- Please specify any critical color matching requirements for your project.
- It is recommended you use Pantone Solid Coated colors for critical solid matching purposes. Metallic colors are not possible for a match and will print simply as flat tones.
- Though we can't guarantee a 100% perfect match on any color, we will do our best to get within acceptable parameters.
- If you require a printed proof to verify color before final production please indicate this on your notes section when placing your order. Additional fees will apply for printed proofs and shipping.
- All monitors display color in RGB and every monitor displays color differently from the next. Since our print output is CMYK, colors will vary. Outputs will be approximately 90 to 95% accurate.
- IMPORTANT: Color matching is not available for backlit graphic material due to the nature of LED lighting altering your display.
You will receive emailed proofs of your artwork prior to production. Proofs will generally arrive within 24 hours of you uploading your files to us. Be sure to review these proofs immediately and notify us if you see any issues. Production will not begin until you have formally approved your proofs.