Flextile modular displays
are unlike anything you have seen before! Folding collapsible tiles that already have your graphics installed so you just need to stack them to set up your display!
Each kit can be reworked into different configurations using the parts on hand. For example, this 5x3 tile kit can also become a table top display using just the 3x2 middle bottom stacked layers! Or, only use individual vertical rows to create a banner stand. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination or by the number of tiles and feet you have. Need to expand your display? Simply purchase more tiles, graphics, feet, connecting rods and top connectors.
This Flextile 10ft Kit E is comprised of 15 Flextile frames that are 31.5" square. The frames are stacked in a 5x3 concave angled configuration with side front returns with support feet. The side returns are double sided, meaning you get printed graphics on either side. This unit can also be assembled to be the Flextile Kit D
or as the Flextile Kit A
No tools are required to assemble this display! Watch the video in the images section for a demonstration.
- Assembled Size: 99" wide by 95" tall by 34" deep (with feet - tile frames are only 2" thick)
- (15) 31.5" x 31.5" Flextile frames
- (6) Flextile standard feet
- (10) Flextile foot rods
- (20) Flextile tile connector rods
- (2) Flextile 0° top brackets
- (2) Flextile 90° top brackets
- (4) Flextile carry bags
- (21) 31.5" x 31.5" push fit dye sublimation printed fabric graphics with silicone edges*
- OPTIONAL: LED Lights, Shipping Case and additional Flextile frames, graphics and accessories available
*NOTE: Kit shown is priced/spec'd out to use a single graphic per tile section, which is the standard method of using this display. You have the option to choose a "single" push fit graphic to cover each "section" of the display. This would include (5) printed graphics, one in the middle and two for the inside angled ends and two for the outside angled ends. See options above and graphic template. Please remember though that only single tile graphics can remain on the hardware when packing.
If you require additional graphics for your display you can order those items from the main Flextile